As I was browsing the New York Times on my phone today - reading about the torrid affair between CIA director Petraeus & Paula Broadwell - guess who phoned???
Mhm, him.
For the last two and a half months we've been keeping in touch via email. Today I heard the sound of his voice. It was an innocent conversation . . . except for him expression of excitement over seeing me soon, and calling me "sweetie."
Some may look at Broadwell & think . . . homewrecker.
Others may say . . . scandalous, that gives us something to talk about.
Me? . . . relatable.
Thanks for the lovely comments, ladies!! It feels wonderful to be back in the blogging world - & to be welcomed at the door! Jeanne, we will be lifting your spirits asap! And Loveylou, thanks for the wishes & your suggestion to talk - I'll be taking you up on that soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment