Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Goodbye My Lovely Followers

I have decided to leave. I feel this decision is best for me. As difficult & uninteresting as health is, I am tired of the cycle of disordered eating. Maybe one day you will choose it too. All I can say is, I understand the thrill of lower numbers, of going that extra mile on the treadmill, the rumbling of the stomach, the delicacy of feeling your hipbones, that utter emptiness. I also realize that if that healthy path is right for you, you will realize it too. No one else can make you choose it, it just has to be a decision that you make, & that you make alone. I have made it. I am ready to let go of this.

I appreciate every single one of you; every blog I have read, every blogger who has read mine. You have helped me through months of frustration & anxiety, have lifted me in my lows, have cheered on my highs. You are all such incredible people. I especially recognize my faithful commenters, Ariana (always so much to say, such wonderful advice, so thoughtful), Miss Alisha (so delicate, beautiful, an incredible writer), Mich (hilarious! down to earth, would be a blast to be around), Victoria Crimson (driven, thoughtful, always cheering us on!), & Cinnamon Brown (creative, gives such endearing advice, an amazing blogger friend). To everyone who has laid eyes on my blog THANK YOU, you are all beautiful.

I find it incredible, this community we have all become a part of. We battle our physical appearances, only occasionally seeing a photo or video of one another, yet share our innermost thoughts & feelings. As physical as this is, it is far more emotional, & that is what this welcoming community offers, understanding on psyche level.

I'm smiling & tearing up! I will miss you all so much.

Thanks for being here. Realize, one day, that you are all so much more than the number on the scale or the inches around your waist. You are all extraordinarily lovely.

Miss You,
Sea

6 comments:

  1. Good luck!! You deserve to be healthy and happy. I'll miss you, but I'm glad you're choosing this path. <3
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dearest Sea,

    Words cannot express how happy I am for you. I pray that that which you seek may be yours and will bring you everlasting joy and fulfilment. My thoughts are with you. Thank you for being such a wonderful friend. I will miss you and your blog terribly. All my love. <3. XXX

    Sincerely,
    Cinnamon Brown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you Sea, I wish you the best of luck. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you all the luck in the world towards your path to healthiness. Good luck and stay strong. I admire you for starting this adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck, we'll all be thinking of you :)

    xo
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, I'm proud that you're going with what makes you happy! You deserve to be happy and healthy and I wish you the best of luck! I'm going to miss reading your blog though, but I know you're doing what you feel is best so we're all here to support you on that journey!

    ReplyDelete