Monday, January 31, 2011

Welcome new followers. I haven't been much to follow lately. We'll see if that changes or not. I have been keeping up with your blogs nonetheless.

I'm still choosing between this & health.

This. It is so compelling, so familiar, so inspirational, so beautifully destructive. Health. While boring & normal, I feel as though I can move on & concentrate on other things.

I have no idea what to choose. Either one seems to lead to overeating at some point.

If I could just control that.

It seems as I would give anything to be thin, anything except food.

2 comments:

  1. Since for you both restricting and eating normally seems to lead to overeating (which is true for a lot of people), maybe you need to just find a good balance calories to eat- where there's enough to keep you healthy and full, but not too much to make you feel like you've overeaten or anything. Just a thought =)

    Oh, I totally meant to tell you a few posts ago, I think that's awesome how much we have in common! Especially with the oil painting and ballet! How are your classes going by the way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My names Janna Hawthorne! Friend me on facebook and I can add you to the Private Pro Ana group. Once youre in the group you can add your pro ana friends/followers! (In the friend request please message that you want in that group) My FB profile pic is two little girls. No Ana post on my public page, please

    ReplyDelete