There is some construction happening where my bus route is, so the past few days have been bus free. This forces me to walk to school, or rather run because I've been late for three consecutive days. My dad picks me up from night classes, & if he's not around I can take the bus to a stop only six blocks away. I went to the gym as well. I hope people get over their New Year's resolutions quickly, as awful as that sounds because I do want society to be healthy, but the treadmills have to be booked pretty much an hour in advance! In a week I'm sure it will slow down.
I ate just over 800 cals today. I could have gone to bed with three hundred less, but no, I decided to have soup and crackers, which led to more crackers. I cannot allow myself grains in the house!
I finally figured out my class schedule for good. I now have Tuesday's & Thursday's pretty much off, except for a study session one day & a night class on the next. It's too bad they're awkwardly in the middle of the week, but I'm not complaining, those will be some hardcore homework & exercise days. Have a superb day!!

Sounds like youre getting your excercise! Keep moving girl!
ReplyDeleteIts nice to have those breaks during the week. Theres always something that needs done to fill the empty days