Friday, January 7, 2011

Spending Like Mad

I made it to the gym today! Burned 190 calories on the treadmill, did an ab workout, & then walked to my friend's place for 20 minutes. I drank water like a fish. Devoured only 533 calories.

According to my oh-so-reliable scale I weighed 129 lbs this morning. So I dropped 7 lbs in one night? Impressive, if only that sort of thing actually happened! On the bright side I must say this new number does sound closer to the actual measure.

I went on a bit of a shopping spree today. I needed groceries, shampoo, calendar & bag and got it all, along with a cute black shirt for going out tomorrow night. Regarding the bag purchase, I figured it would be way more efficient to have a roomy tote, rather than hobble around with my back pack, another bag & my winter jacket it hand, so I have been looking around. I bought one, and it is amazing. I can fit all of my gym stuff, lunch, books, laptop, and writing tools in there! I'll have to see whether or not I should keep it though. I'm rather indecisive with big purchases. I'm not sure how many splurges my wallet can take.

Not what I was buying, but shopping nonetheless ^.

My abnormal psychology prof would not be impressed with my title. In class we brainstormed over 70 terms that are similar to the word nuts. Some days I think I am mad, I'm sure many of us have it within us. Perhaps that qualifies me to use that term at least for a title.

Thanks for your comments on the other posts!

3 comments:

  1. we're all mad here:) retail therapy is the best till you see how small your wallet is haha great intake and workout way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh DAMN GOOD net! Can I please have your stamina? I'm in serious need. ♥

    xo
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA. I would've laughed. Like, I would have looked at those numbers on the scale and laughed until I couldn't breath anymore. Haha. 7 lb in one night?! Hahahaha, I can just imagine my mother coming in asking wtf is going on. ANYWAY. But either way, you must've lost weight. So CONGRATS! And, omg. Way to give me the shopping craving! Ahhh, I'm totally going on a spree, soon! LOVE YOU, so much!
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete