Saturday, January 8, 2011

Free Fried Food

Yesterday my intakes were decent, too high but absolutely healthy, until I went out. I'd had 100 for breakfast, 170 calories for snack, sushi with a friend, then a yummy dinner of fish, shrimp, peas and salad. I also had the smallest cinnamon bun from my Grandmomma, which I knew I would have to as soon as I walked into her house smelling of fresh baked buns.

I walked to school there and back for 40 mins in total, and went to the gym for a quick treadmill jog of 150 calories burned.

Then we went out.

While pre drinking I had alcohol calories, some jubejube's & a few Crackers. Then we went to the bar. This is humiliating, the six of us were the first people there! The place has died down a ton since we went last September. I'm guessing the management felt sorry for us & appreciated our company, because they bought us a round & brought a platter of Free Fried Food. Uggh. I didn't have a load of it, but enough to make me feel guilty, actually I would have felt guilty after one fry. That food just makes me feel so disgusting. After I had my share I sat there wondering if I should throw it up or not. I decided not to, since I hadn't had enough to drink for a good excuse.

Some people started trickling in later, it was still a pretty dull night. I was hardly buzzed, though I should have been considering how much I drank, & just lingered in a depressed kind of state. Uggh. That's how I've been these last few days in actual daytime life. Just sad. All I want to do is sleep for half my day. I've never been very good at sleeping, so it doesn't happen. All I do is sort of zone out from the world. I'm more anxious lately too, and I'm already overboard on that one.


I got back around 2. Then I seriously wandered around until after 4, thinking about things and mostly about him. He is all I think about. I cannot believe it's been over three weeks since I've seen him and I'm still in this stage. He is on my mind. I do think about him often most days, but the first while after seeing him is always difficult.

In the middle of my thinking stroll I went on face book. This boy one year younger than me randomly struck up a conversation and said he wanted to talk since I'm a "beauty." Then said we should hang out and left his number for me. Haha, the first thing my drunk mind wanted to type back was "if you were thirty years older I would consider it." Ha. Seriously. Why am I like this? - no need to respond to that question, you lovely ladies already have & made me feel better about it, but I still just don't understand my mind.

Today has been ok food wise. 180 for breakfast, 130 for lunch, and something for supper. I cleaned the house if that counts as exercise, not really but at least I was moving, and have to up my water intake. Tonight I'm going for Starbucks with a friend (any low-calorie recommendations?), then we're going to another friend's place to watch a movie. I'll pack diet cokes. Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. I know you won't get this in time, but on Starbuck's website they have a list of 200 or less calories drinks. I always get the tall caramel frappacino light, only 130 calories :]

    ReplyDelete