Welcome new followers!
Tomorrow my New Years begins. I planned this in my mind without actually telling it to you all. I'm back in the city, and I'm away from the tantalizing foods of my childhood home.
Tomorrow is the beginning of a new term. Time to restart. Time to do this. I have night classes Wednesday & Thursday for the next four months, which is fantastic since I will get out of dinner at least twice a week!
Once the endings are gone and cried over, I love the refreshing new beginnings.
Time for us to lose this weight!

Hey Sea!
ReplyDeleteAll the best for the new term and the night classes.
Hope you are well. <3. XXX.
I have a love/hate relationship with night classes, generally they are good since they are only once a week and we get out of dinner, but I am lazy and don't like traveling in the dark when I'd rather be home in my PJs trolling the internet.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your new start. <3 I love them as well.
New beginnings are the best! Time for fresh starts that allow us to get rid of the old habits and form new, better ones! Good luck with your new term! I still have a whole week before mine starts. A part of me wants to go back to school but another part of me likes the break! I commend you because I could never do night classes! I had an English/Writing night class my freshman year in uni and it was the worst...I always got so sleepy & couldn't pay attention! But you're right, that's a great way to get out of eating! That will com in handy when you decide to fast =)
ReplyDeleteI love things that I have to do in the evening. I mean, my binging generally happens during evening hours, so being somewhere with something to do is the best thing there is. If you persuade yourself to go, of course.
ReplyDeleteGood luck in the new Year.