Sunday, January 16, 2011

Ate Too Much Once Again

I ate too much Friday. Sample after sample while shopping with friends, filling our fat carts with so called necessities. Out for dinner Friday, almost involuntarily puked because I ate so much. Then a movie after, with popcorn and diet coke. At least it was diet, but too much popcorn nonetheless.

Ate too much Saturday. Pre drank while sipping caesar's and sharing a plate of salmon with friends. Out to a nightclub where I drank enough to stumble & not enough for a hang over. Perfect amount, though my wallet disagrees. Eyed a tall man the entire night, finally had enough alcohol courage to pull him towards me to dance with him. 24 years old. Incredibly sexy. Nice guy but a bit of a badass. Gave him my number, we've been texting all day.

I ruined my pure lungs. I hadn't had a cigarette since the end of September, but I had one Saturday night. I was trying to stop. My other rebellion.

Ate too much today.

Tomorrow I desire my title to be: Ate Too Little.

3 comments:

  1. Hot hot hot! (to the man ;] ) I expect to see that title tomorrow, because I know you can do it.

    xo
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I'm sorry you had such a rough time of it. Still, it wasn't all bad! That 'oke sounds super-hot! Yeah, Baby, yeah! <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The guy sounds HOT! ;)

    And I have a hard time staying away from ciggies too. Today almost bought a packet. Keep holding on!

    ReplyDelete