Ballet was simply amazing. This week has been a chaotic mess of anxiety & sadness, yet those feelings dissolved once I walked inside the dance studio. I only had to focus on the music & my body. Although my large image plastered the mirrors, it reminded me this is the beginning to becoming my ideal person. It felt amazing to be so in tune with the myself, & I recommend each and everyone of you to find something, whether it is dance or yoga or meditation etc. that makes you appreciate yourself & your life.
Not to mention, the instructor has the most amazing collarbone! Ahh, I am a sucker for those.
Along with the ballet theme, I saw Black Swan for the second time. I am still in awe, it is absolutely incredible. I love the psychology & literary parallels in it. Natalie Portman is flawless. Her acting couldn't have been more ideal. I definitely recommend that film. Now for some pictures. Have a nice time no matter the day, lovelies!
PS I apologize for my overeating lately - at least there haven't been binges. I'll do better, I promise!



I'm glad you like you ballet class! When you think of ballet, you automatically think of thin graceful dancers. There is nothing stopping you from becoming the person you desire to be in life! xoxo
ReplyDeleteSo glad to read a happy postfrom you, my friend. You deserve it! Thrilled for you. <3. XXX.
ReplyDeleteway to be start becoming the best version of yourself!
ReplyDeleteI know you can! xoxoxo
ReplyDeletexo
Victoria
Yayy! I love ballet, and you're going to fall in lovvve with it!
ReplyDelete