Thursday, May 19, 2011

"Unquiet meals make ill digestions"

A quote from The Comedy of Errors by Shakespeare.

Hey everyone! I have been so busy lately with an incredible social life :) & a spring class of Shakespeare for six weeks. I am absolutely having a great time with my class. I know a lot of people don't understand or have a sort of fear for Shakespeare, but I have always admired his works. It helps that my prof is incredible too, I need that to get through 17 plays in such a short amount of time! And on the side I've been catching up with old friends & keeping the new relationships going.

Food has been hit & miss. I'm still trying to be vegan, but still sometimes over eat. I've been weighing in the past little while at 129.something lbs. I really have to stop eating too much!

My exercise has been good. I'm aiming to make it to one or more yoga classes a week, go to the gym 4+ times, plus I'm walking every day for at least 40 minutes, since I don't have a bus pass - forced exercise!


Just thought I'd drop in. I'm still reading your blogs! And I'm so sorry for not getting back to a certain someone's email - I will do that this weekend! Have a sunny weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the exercise! Keep up the great work!!!

    ReplyDelete