Hi lovelies. I wonder if anyone will still read this, I haven't blogged in ages! I'm still reading your posts faithfully, but I come to write my own words & I don't know what to say.
May was a happy month for me. Filled with my spring class, catching up with old friends, & enjoying the beautiful weather.
I ate pretty healthy, exercised moderately (walking 40+ mins a day, attended a few yoga classes, went to the gym a couple of times), & hardly glanced at the scale. I stepped on that baby about a week ago, & guess what? 128.8 lbs! This was a surprise since my eating has been, yes, healthy but big portions, & the exercise hasn't been that impressive.
These last few days I've been home for another midterm break, not eating much & definitely loosing. Then I had a bad binge yesterday, on unhealthy food. My body is definitely not used to filling up on chips & squares & cookies, I've learned that the hard way. This is quite a food hangover.
Anyway, I just wanted to say hi. I have big news to fill you girls in & I will be posting it soon! This June my goal is to blog 1+ times a week, so you'll be hearing from me a lot more! Have a beautiful week!

128.8? That's brilliant, Sea! Sorry to hear about the food hangover. Hope you feel better soon. Can't wait to catch up on all the news. Love you. <3. XXX.
ReplyDeleteI miss reading your posts! That's great about your weight loss too! I'm glad May was such a good month for you and I hope June just a good!
ReplyDelete♥