Hello everyone!
I hope you all had a fantastic weekend! I procrastinated way too much over mine. I think it was the computer. This week I must get things done for my class, packed, cleaned, be outside, & live it up! I still didn't mind the "me" time over the weekend at least. And food-wise I did excellent:
Breakfast - strawberries, cantaloupe, watermelon
Lunch - homemade soup (1 1/3 cups veggie broth, 1/2 sm onion, 1/4 green pepper, 1/4 red pepper, 1/2 small tomato, bit of parsley), watermelon
Dinner - steamed vegetables (1/4 green pepper, 1/4 red pepper, bit of broccoli, soy sauce), strawberries, 1 c chocolate almond milk
Snack - apple (cinnamon)
Drinks - 4 c water (only!), 1 c coffee (sugar twin), 2 c tea
For exercise I walked a bit. Then I did this New York City ballet workout. It's a DVD you can buy & it was amazing! I only did it for 30 mins but I feel so stretched. I'm super excited b/c I am only half way through, so there is more stretching & more exercises to be done!
This is going to be a great week for all of us! Cinnamon, it looks like the forecast here is 4/5 days of rain! Despite this gloomy weather, I am going to be as positive as possible :) Keep on smiling!

You just reminded me that I have a watermelon that I really should eat. It's been in the fridge for a week... I hope it's still good.
ReplyDelete