Today I weighed in at 129 lbs again. Two Monday's in a row. You can say, at least you didn't gain, but that's not the point. I want to LOSE. I did so well over the weekend, I thought I had definitely lost a pound. It was that damn bread on Thursday & Friday. Grr. No more bread for me.
Tuesday's are my yoga class, which I am super excited for! Namaste.

Namaste behan! (sister!)
ReplyDeleteUgh, bloody scale! Kick the crap out of this plateau, Babe! I know you can do it! It must break, it simply must... dammit! Use that mind power and those visualization techniques! Ommm!
Hope you enjoy the yoga! Might do a spot of yoga, myself! Now, where did I put my mat?! Love you! <3. XXX.
May the light in me salute the light in you. Namaste...
ReplyDeleteI love yoga- tis relaxing. Scales are probably the most frustrating, inaccurate, controlling things ever invented! Bread is my weakness too- especially oat bread. I hope your week is going well for you ♥
I say we take a solemn vow against all things bread.
ReplyDeleteHave fun at yoga! I took a class once in college and it was pretty fun. ...Except all I wanted to do afterwards was curl up and take a nap (which I did, pretty much every day after that class in my friend's apartment, because he lived half a block from school :D).
xoxo
aaw it´s the same thing with my weight..always stays the same, no matter how much i eat..i guess we both just have to keep going and somehow make our body lose weight:))
ReplyDeletewe can do it, great blog btw!!!