Monday, April 11, 2011

A month of freedom

This week I have 4 finals. My one prof is amazing & is allowing a select few students, myself included, write his final a couple days later. So instead of having 2 finals Saturday, I'll have one, then write his on Monday.

Since this week is crunch time, I told my Grandma not to worry about dinner for me. My schedules going to be all over the place & I'll be at the school most of the time. The real reason is that I just want to take care of myself & know exactly how much oil or fat is going into my body. She has my Dad to cook for, so she still has a purpose, from the way she sees things.

That means the next month & perhaps the next 5 months, depending where I am working this summer, I am free to do my own cooking. Free for me to make decisions. Free for me to be vegan & healthy & in control. I am going to do this.

Today I was doing really well. Until I got some potentially good news (I'll let you know about it when the final decision is made next week) & let's just say the trail mix was in close range. Uggh so much fat. And I had an unnecessary part of a Luna bar. I will do better! I hid the nuts, & almond butter is not allowed. I burnt it off at the gym & outside. Nothing is stopping me.

This week I am going to be in control with food, run like a race horse, & excel on all of my final exams. I feel it, we will all do this.


Off for a mug of tea & to study English. Take care!!

4 comments:

  1. It sounds like things are really looking up! Stay positive and I'm sure you'll see results!
    Take care <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best for your finals, Sea. <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, all those finals- I wish you the best of luck on all of them! I still have a bit over two weeks before mine :/. I bet you're going to do great! I've never heard of a professor having students write a final for them- that's pretty neat! Yeah, grandma's are great cooks but everything they cook with has grease or butter in it :/.

    Isn't freedom a great thing? Free to make your own choices & do what YOU want to do! I hope you have a great, happy week ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your finals. With a positive outlook like that, you pretty much have it in the bag already.

    ReplyDelete