Friday, April 15, 2011

Strange isn't it?

I do not understand the subjectivity of professors. The one paper I thought I would do great on, I got 70. The paper I thought was mediocre got 94%. Hmm. A bit confused.

These marks bring a grand total for the semester of: 2 profs condemned to Hell, 2 profs granted to Heaven, & 1 I just want to party with while we're both living! (apparently he's a crazy pothead). (I'm kidding about the Hell profs, they're OK).

Yesterday's final was 12 essay questions with quotes from so many works, & we had no choice. I was in there for almost 3 hours, & my mind was absolutely FRIED! Today's was only 5 essays. Although I crammed all of a semester's knowledge for today's in one day, it went alright.

I have decided to indulge in a frozen treat tonight :) I bought some kind non-dairy ice cream thing & am settling down with "Sex in the City" to cool off after two intense nights of finals. I am really liking this health thing. I'll eat a cup of that, not any more & not any less. Food isn't my lover nor enemy anymore, it's just food.

This blogger seems lonely without Cinnamon Brown & Alisha gracing us with their presence. Best of luck to both of them! I am sure we'll hear from them another time!!

Good night all, & thanks for the "good luck's" on the finals, I think they helped!


I may start a tumblr account. They look addicting though!

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got yourself a 'frozen reward'. You deserve it! Well done on your good marks, Sea. <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and good luck. Sounds like you're working your ass off! Enjoy your film and treat :) Oh and Tumblr is addictive! lol Well can be. Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate the way professors grade papers- it seems like if you don't write what THEY want, you don't get a good mark. Frustrating, but no real way to escape it :/. Wow, your finals sound intense! I hate hate hate essay questions- doing 12 would make me want to hang myself or something! You deserved that little reward after finals- everyone does :). You made a good point- we shouldn't look at food as anything else other than "food"- maybe when we can do that any obsessions we have with it will be lessened. If you do create a Tumblr, let me know so I can follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gave up trying to understand professors, it was too frustrating. congrats on the 94% thats pretty amazing!

    ~ H

    Love the picture in the post, she looks so care free.

    ReplyDelete