Last year I weighed 121 lbs on my birthday, April 30. This year, I will be about 130 pounds. Uggh. I've gained so much weight. I feel like everyone notices. I do not want to fall down the restricting path again, but I do have to regain some control. I am exercising like crazy in May. And will not be night eating at all. I must be in the teens by the end of June. I must be. I must.
Have a fabulous day.

Wishing you the very happiest of birthdays, Sea! May your year ahead be filled with joy and laughter and dreams fulfilled. All my love. <3. XXX.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday luv! I hope it's wonderful and filled with happiness- this is your day and you deserve to make the most of it!
ReplyDeleteJust think, next year when you look back on your birthday, you'll be amazed at all the progress you've made over the months! In two months, you can definitely lose weight to get you into the teens! ♥
Happy birthday!!! An hour late.... ;)
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the night eating! I tend to do that as well, but we can stop; I know we can. <3