Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Cold all over

Studied in the basement today. The heat cranked, long undies on, sweaters piled. Still cold. Took a midday bath just to feel warm for a few minutes. Do love that sun if he's shining for you!!

126.4 lbs

Todays intake:
Breakfast: 1/2 c fibre one cereal with cinnamon (100)
Lunch: Cup-a-soup (35), rice cake dipped in salt - how gross I needed flavour (35), candy cane (60)
Dinner: 2 c salad (120), 1/2 tbsp peanut butter (40 - & I stopped there with the pb!) 1.5 pieces bread with light margarine (175), canned fruit (80), yogurt (35)

Total: 680
Leg lifts & crunches, 7 glasses water, 3 cups coffee, 1 cup tea, 1 diet coke

Got out of eating Cabbage Soup. Sounds healthy enough? Right? Wrong. I said it makes me sick, which it usually does, so not completely a lie. I was going to give it a try until finding out there was FAT pork ribs in there, & white rice. Grandmomma said she would have added cream, if her and my Dad hadn't had so much at lunch. Seriously, they fried perogies (dough with potato) in cream. Is that really necessary? The perogies are already incredible fat-infested, caloric creations.

At least I don't have to eat breakfast and lunch upstairs.
Final tomorrow ahh I better head to bed!!
Good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment