Tuesday, December 7, 2010

False Alarm

124.8 lbs.

Finally, I go down in weight instead of up. Haha.

I got excited. I thought my first goal was met since I thought it was under 125 pounds, but no, it's 124 lbs. I thought I had met a goal, not quite. Almost there, maybe tomorrow, crossing my fingers :)

My first final today went ok too, the "good luck" 's from you all payed off.

Another good thing about my day, I got out of dinner! When asked, I said I went to Tim Horton's, not a lie since I did get coffee with calorie free sweetener instead. Fabulous. Everything with calories was eaten between 8 am and 2 pm.

Today's intake:
1/2 c. Fibre One cereal (100)
Yogurt (35)
Raisins (120)
Rice cake (35)
Cup-a-soup (35)
7 almonds (49)
Cheese string (60)

Total calories: 434


Night exercises only. 7 glasses water. 3 cups coffee. 2 cups tea.

I have my parents on my side. When I visited home a few weeks ago, I told Mom how Grandmomma's cooking makes me feel physically sick (?) and mentally (that I hate myself after eating butter & cream, etc.). She told me she understands, she used to live with her after all. It made her overweight as a child, now she has a healthy BMI just above mine. So if my Grandmomma ever remarks how I'm not eating enough (I will be cutting back a lot more come the new semester), my Mom will understand. And with my Dad living here - let's just say there's a lot of tension between us - he wouldn't bring up food issues, we don't exactly get personal with each other.

I'm all set. Time to lose more weight. Yay.

Good night!!

1 comment:

  1. Hola!
    Soy nueva
    Me paso rapidito
    Te sigo =)
    Si podes pasate
    Stay Strong
    te sigo ^^

    ReplyDelete