Ahh, a Sunday I did not binge on. It feels wonderful :)
Todays Intake
Breakfast: 1/2 c. Fibre One with cinnamon (100)
Lunch spread out through the afternoon: apple (80), yogurt (35), rice cake (35)
Dinner: 1/2 c. hot chocolate (<100), grilled cheese sandwich (<260)
Total calories: 610
Drinks: 5 glasses water, black coffee, diet coke, 2 teas
Exercise: 40 mins walking (-160 calories)
I my Mac is hissing at me. WTF I hope it isn't breaking :( I am way to dependent on this laptop.
Boring news: I studied pretty hard today, I hope to be even more productive tomorrow. First final's on Tuesday, then one on Friday. I'm going home after that one. And coming back to write on the 18th and 20th.
Other news: My brother texted me that a teacher wants me to visit him at the school when I come home. I wasn't planning on going back to the school till grad at June, but I guess I'm going in a week or so.
I was a fat 122 lbs at grad (seriously, I look at the grad pics in my room when I go home & I have to turn them to face the wall before I vomit all over them. I was gross & I knew it, that's the year the starving-bingeing cycle got really out of control. I was in a definite binge face then and now I'm even fatter).
I've visited the school since I've put on weight, but I would REALLY like to be 122 by the time I go. That gives me 11 or 12 days!! I'll aim for that but won't get my hopes too high. As long as I'm under 125 I'll be ok. Ohh and my night weight (after that FATtening dinner I generously overestimated my calories on) was 128.6, thanks to my 3 laxative-free shits today. Hmm, it must be all the fibre :)
So this teacher.
I know it sounds a little dull for me to go back to the school to visit but...
There's a bit of history with this teacher.
I'll get into it another time.
But let's just say,
I need to look fabulous :D
I hope your weekends were just fantastic & know that it is the beginning of a new, successful weight loss/work/study week tomorrow:)
Hey Sea!
ReplyDeleteGreat intake, super low.
I must say, the 'teacher story' sounds very intriguing, indeed! Is our Sea a Nabokovian beauty?! My money's on a 'yes'!
3 cheers for taking a dump laxative-free! It happens so seldom and when it does, I almost go into shock!
I hope your Mac is ok. Best of luck for your exam on Tuesday. XX.