Weight by morning.
Not by night.
Left for school at 9:10.
Class for an hour.
Studied and coffee with a friend until 2:30.
Class for an hour.
Studied.
SHITTY Midterm at 6:00 :(.
Missed my bus.
Caught another bus at 9:10.
12 hours at school.
427 calories.
Shitty day.
Safe eating. Then
BINGED!
Aargh.
I don't know how to control myself when I'm stressed about school!
What if I am like this through December through finals?
Even if I eat "normal" amounts of calories, I know I will still binge!
I want to be less than 120 lbs by Christmas.
HELP!
How can I not binge when I'm stressed?
Im the exact same way with school stress! I binge like crazy when studying its so hard not to. My suggestion is any hunger curving things and keep distracted. Im taking these oxyelite pills i am never hungry, another great one i hear is hoodia and green tea extracts. I purchased these hoodia lollipops online, theyre like 28 calories have great sweet flavors and curve hunger, stay strong!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the advice Thin_Envy. sometimes I wonder if diet pills actually work physically, or if they only have a mental effect (psyching us into thinking they work physically). either way, I'm willing to give them a try :) those lollipops sound delicious!
ReplyDeleteJust to make the stress binge urge worse, I got back a term paper mark. LOWEST MARK I'VE EVER SEEN. I deserve it. for doing the paper pretty much the night before. fuck me. I'm absolutely the most pathetic thing this semester. I must pick up the pace for finals!!
Okay. Here's what I find helps with me. Clear a space and sit down and think about EVERYTHING you need to do. I mean EVERYTHING. Write it down. Think about what you should be eating. Make a meal plan and write it down. Make sure it's realistic enough to get you through everything that needs to be done. (I eat a 150 cal breakfast, then 40 cals every 3-4 hours following, not going over 400cals/day.) Then look at your list of everything that needs to be done, and make a plan. The plan should include times. Kind of like a schedule. That way, you only eat when you're supposed to, and use the allocated time to get stuff done. There should be no time for a binge, you have other things to accomplish! Oh, and DO NOT FORGET TO SCHEDULE IN RELAXATION TIME. Relaxation is necessary to your sanity.
ReplyDeleteI hope things work out!
I know what you mean, I eat when I'm stressed too. And because I seem to be in a permanent state of low-level stress, it's a constant battle to not binge!
ReplyDeleteI don't think winter helps either, cold weather makes me terribly hungry.
I think the trick is to keep yourself busy with low calorie/ fibre rich foods like raw veg, rice cakes and popcorn, avoid fruit (sugar). I find apples make me fucking ravenous! I avoid them like the plague!
I'm sorry about your term paper. I hope things turn around for you soon. Hang in there, Babe. X.