After a failure of a week, I am back to my goals! Thank you so much for the comments ladies! I will be stocking up on low cal high fibre foods tomorrow, Cinnamon Brown. And Miss Alisha, as I wrote in your blog, your schedule idea was amazing. Ladies, I got 2.5 chapters read today (110 pages!) and all by 4:00 pm. I was such a nerd, getting the the library before the doors even opened! Plus I walked there & back to school (-160 calories).
I had
1/2 c. Fiber One cereal with cinnamon sprinkled on top (100)
2 cups black coffee
apple sauce (90)
orange (45)
7 almonds (49)
then I had a few raisins while making supper, which I made with my Dad (who is healthy!)
so I'm off to eat the brown rice & salad I made, & his fish.
Hallelujah, a supper without dreadful butter, cream & cheese.
Thanks for your support!!
Welcome back!
ReplyDeleteYes, wasn't this week just the shits?! Well done with your reading, clever girl!
Your breakfast sounds great! 3 Cheers for light meals, my favourite!
Hope this coming week is as awesome as you! X.
Welcome back :)
ReplyDeleteYour intake sounds amazing, it is always amazing actually, well done!
x