Hey there! I missed reading you blog too & I've got a lot to catch up on! I'm totally glad you commented because last night I was looking at the blog dashboard and I never saw your blog. I was getting a bit confused (because I know I was following you before) & I couldn't remember your blog title. Well, apparently, when I click "follow" at the tops of blogs, it doesn't work, so I have to go down & sign in to the Google friend connect thingy :). But at least I know now! Hope you had an awesome Christmas and aren't having recover from two day's worth of massive over eating! ♥
Happy Christmas, Babe!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a brilliant weekend. May you be spoiled rotten!
Heaps of love! XXX.
Hey there! I missed reading you blog too & I've got a lot to catch up on! I'm totally glad you commented because last night I was looking at the blog dashboard and I never saw your blog. I was getting a bit confused (because I know I was following you before) & I couldn't remember your blog title. Well, apparently, when I click "follow" at the tops of blogs, it doesn't work, so I have to go down & sign in to the Google friend connect thingy :). But at least I know now! Hope you had an awesome Christmas and aren't having recover from two day's worth of massive over eating!
ReplyDelete♥
a late merry christmas here from denmark! :)
ReplyDelete♥ lindapochinda.blogspot.com