Monday, March 7, 2011

I do not give a fuck about anything anymore.

I care for my family, friends, but there is only so much I can do.

I can not protect them.

As for myself.

I feel nothing.


Though I am going to make something of myself. 

I will make this all worthwhile.

This life is beautiful, & I want to reflect it.

PS. I may change around my blog a bit, just to warn all of you amazing followers! 

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Babe!

    Sometimes it's good to just let go and focus on yourself for a while. You have the power to change and become what/whomever you wish. I know you can do it, I believe in you. Shine, my pretty star!

    A change is as good as a holiday. I look forward to your new-look blog! All the best. <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it... change can be very good. A change in mindset or philosophy is the best place to start and then the actions will follow along. Best wishes dear!

    ReplyDelete