Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A subgoal met

I wanted to wake up less than 130 pounds this Monday. What did the scale read? 129.4 pounds. Hell yeah!

I owe that to the wonderful flu I got last night, that blessed me with shits & puking & no appetite. Considering I ate like a cow at home (not bingeing, let's just say it was a lot of eating of which Nutella was involved in) and only took the dog for a 1 hour walk of exercise all weekend, that weight is pretty good.

I refuse to return to the 130's & aim to lose a pound by next Monday. Good eating & exercise once I have more energy will take me there soon. Hopefully slow loss will keep the weight off.

I felt pretty weak today, not necessarily from the flu. I think I need to up my protein a lot since starting this whole vegan thing. I'm soaking lentils at the moment & will make something yummy with them tomorrow.


My friend greeted me with, "Are you glad to be living?" I adore her random greetings. I replied "yes", not quite feeling it, but getting there. Tomorrow morning I will be at the point of meaning it.

Good night/morning everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, congrats on the weight, loss! I hope you make your goal of losing a pound by next week. Just keep up the good habits. I find that exercise INCREASES my energy! Maybe it'll do the same for you? Just push yourself. Once you start you can't stop.
    Take care!
    xo

    ReplyDelete