Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Slushy streets

It was a gorgeous day out today! It seems I always run late on beautiful days, like today for instance, at a sunny -4°C, I took the bus instead of my usual walk. On the days of -35°C, however, I always end up walking. Let's hope I burn more calories walking in the cold!
As mentioned above, I may have not had my morning walk, however, I had a 3.45 km run on the treadmill & an hour of ballet class. Much better.

I'm rather technologically challenged. Is anyone able to tell me how to create a tab where I can keep my exercise & food journal on blogger? Thanks a bunch.

Off to finish a textbook chapter, then time for some sleep!

Stay lovely!

3 comments:

  1. This happens to me a lot too. When it is freezing outside, somehow I am out in a timely fashion and even have excess time. Maybe it is the warmth that make us just take it easy and not hurry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. -4C sounds really cold! That's kind of funny how you walk on really cold days and ride the bus on the nice ones! Normally it's the other way around- but true, I think you do burn more cals walking in the cold because your body is working harder to keep you warm. For the tabs: got to "new post" then right above where you would type your title you'll see three blue links. Click the farthest one to the right that says "edit pages" and that should do it for ya!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with your run and ballet class :)

    ReplyDelete