Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Injected WIth Protein Today

Thanks for the comments lately ladies. Cinnamon that work out looks crazy!!

I've been eating way too much these last couple of days. But it's been pretty healthy & I got a load of protein in me today (nuts, tofu, 10 g in a Cliff bar, I usually don't eat the whole thing but I was a little piglet today, & I broke my veganism & had a couple of egg whites). Too many calories, but not a binge so I'm saying it's ok. I'm really trying to do this the healthy way, but I should cut back a bit. And add in some more exercise too!

My friends & I booked a pub crawl. I'll be waking up hungover on my birthday, haha, pre birthday celebration. It is going to be a blast! Still over a month away, but we couldn't concentrate with the excitement over it!

I am determined to be under 125 by then & maybe lower!!!


Stay beautiful all!

1 comment: