Didn't make it to the gym today, so walked home from uni in a half-ass blizzard outside. 20 mins, so maybe 80 kcals. Plus my shivering legs probably burned even more. It was only -16°C, wait until it's -40°!
Worked on term papers like no other today. If I get enough done before the weekend I'll be going home for a couple days. If I stay here we'll be clubbing :) either way is fine with me.
BF: black coffee, 1/2 c. acai juice (60) - instead of having a full serving, I had half of one and mixed it with water. Tasted fine to me.
L: apple (80), 6 nut squares (153), diet coke (0)
D: 1 1/2 c. salad with lemon juice (30), 2 small pieces beef (50), 5 chunks carrot & 1 chunk potato (30) ~shudders, I hate the word "chunk" haha yet can't think of anything else~, one small cookie (60), plain tea
7 glasses of water, will have another.
Total Kcal: 463
I'm quite impressed I can drink coffee and tea plain as they are. The summer before this one, I remember nearly puking after my first cream & sugar infested coffee, thinking it was so bitter. How things have changed :)
Is any one else excited for the engagement of Prince William & Kate Middleton? I'm usually not into the whole "British Scene", but being Canadian, England is our mother country, so I'm surrounded by the big news. Is it all over the States too? I'm quite excited over this :) I'm still a little girl at heart & think princesses are lovely!!
P.S. Ohh and this may be too much info. but I got my period today, & it's like a natural laxative for me :) so I'm liking that part of it at the moment (ask me in a couple days & see how I feel!)
Hey Sea!
ReplyDeleteLove your blog and Canada too! I love places where it snows. I've never seen snow, maybe one day!
My God, it must be so cold there! We're heading into the bowels of hell here! The African Summer heat is pretty intense, even here on the Southern coast!
Great intake! Lots of nibbly things throughout the day is great for the metabolism! I too prefer black and bitter tea and coffee. The sugar kills it and the milk is not good for my tum!
I'm also pleased about Wills and Kate, they're a good match! England is one of our founding countries too, so we love catching us on all the English news, especially the royal gossip!
Hope you have a great day, Princess! X.