Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday

Today's Intake: 

BF: black coffee, grapes (30)
L: carrots & green pepper (46), yogurt (90), apple (80)
D: salad with lettuce, spinach, tomatoes, peppers, & no dressing (30), 1/2 c white rice with soy sauce (125), 2 meatballs (75), 1/2 c canned fruit with juice (10), mint (3)
S: diet coca cola (0)

Total Kcal: 489


5 glasses water so far, will have 3 more.
24 mins on treadmill burning 250 cals.
Ab workout.

I skipped Stats today to talk to a prof during her office hours. She wasn't there so I went to the gym, as you can see from my exercise info above, instead. Tonight, I have to power through this term paper!

My friend went home for the weekend & said one girl, a year younger than us, is absolutely gaunt & about 100 lbs. I guess she's been in and out of the hospital because she won't eat & abuses laxatives. I can't even imagine seeing her like that. She used to have a body like Lindsey Lohan's in "Mean Girls." I guess she would look like that actress after her own eating disorder. My friend was talking to another girl whose sister is having eating problems again, apparently she's had them before, too. This girl is absolutely, stop everyone in their tracks, stunning; probably 5'10" or taller, perfectly thin! She was my real-life inspiration. I worked with her a bit this summer and we talked about exercise & food a lot. I knew she was obsessed with being healthy, & never thought she would cross the fine line to our territory. I hope these girls are ok!

Yet at the same time, I would love to be thin & have that control again :)

1 comment:

  1. It is weird finding out about people you know who have developed some sort of eating disorder - its happened to me a few times. The people who do are usually so beautiful and thin to start off with as well!
    You've made me want to have a spinach salad for my dinner now... hmm thanks for the idea haha :D
    x

    ReplyDelete