Tuesday, November 2, 2010

01 : 133.2

Hello everyone, just a quick food & weight update (gasp...i've been gaining weight since I made this blog, I realized this awhile ago, just thought I would point out the obvious).

Breakfast: apple, couple sips of black coffee
Lunch: celery, carrots, grapes

As for dinner, umm, it will make tomorrow's intake look HUGE. I took as little as I could but it was spaghetti with cheese and probably butter and 2% milk. Uggh. I felt so bloated, all I could do was pop a couple laxatives. As long as the binges stop, then I will consider a dinner like that to be ok (it pretty much is a binge anyway haha). Once I have control, though, I'll need to make a game plan for dinner.

My friend apparently lost 50 pounds since mid July. My first reaction was concern of course. That's averaging a loss of 3.6 pounds a week! I'm really worried about her. She keeps lowering her goal weight. She exercises twice a day and says she eats 1200 calories, I'm guessing her intake is much lower, what do you think? I'm such a hypocrite, though, of course I'm troubled by her behaviour, but at the same time I have to be in awe of the control she has. And being part of this ring of eating issue blogs, I can understand where she is coming from. I really hope for her sake that she sets a limit and this doesn't spiral off out of control, like restricting did for me awhile ago. I hope she can love her body and just maintain it. I don't want her to feel the pain food and weight causes all of us to feel. Let's hope for the best for her!

Good night!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, you're not the only one who'd been gaining weight since they've starting blogging! I'm right there with you! But that's only a minor set back. We will lose the weight we've gained plus more!!

    Sometimes I feel like a hypocrite too, but for a different reason. When one of my friends asks me about health and food, I tell them, "Never go under 1,200 calories and make sure to get plenty of exercise. Don't crash diet and make sure not to over exercise!" But then I ignore my own advice, tell them one thing and then do another, and go about my weightloss in the completely opposite way :/.

    ReplyDelete