Cinnamon Brown: I'm not too far up north, just a few hours from the Canadian/US border, but our province is known for its extreme seasons. "Sea" is part of my middle name..."Seanna" (it's said like "sea" then "anna", not "shawna" as some people think). Roast Master sounds amazing, nice job in keeping away, I don't think I would have the willpower to!
Thanks for sharing those cat pictures, they are hilarious! I'll have to show them to my brother, he loves pics like that. I had a cat & 5 kittens until about a month ago. The kittens were born in my undie drawer! I wasn't too impressed when my bras were covered in placenta. Ew. We gave them all away after their mom got hit on the highway :( We have really bad luck with animals. So it was nice to see some cat pictures.. I miss mine!!
I had a great weekend. Got no sleep, spent time with friends & my mom, only a bit of homework done, & ATE like a normal person with no guilt (until now that I'm back to the city, to the scale, and to reality). It wasn't a binge, but it was eating like normal...a normal-person binge. At least I got exercise in by shoveling the sidewalks & walking my dog.
I woke up 134.8 lbs Monday but had only 307 calories yesterday (tea; black coffee, 1/2 yellow pepper & yogurt; apple, raisins & diet coke) and was down to 128.4 lbs today.
Today's Intake:
BF: black coffee
L: tea
D: 1/2 c. spaghetti (110), 1/2 c. sauce of celery/carrots/canned tomatoes (40), 1/2 c. oil & vinegar coleslaw (45), 1/2 c. salad (20)
Snack: chai tea latte (80)
Total Kcal: 295
I was quite impressed with my
Yesterday was a crazy day. I had only 2 pages of my term paper done the day before, and 8 left to write! I worked on that from noon until 3am! Ahh, 15 hours writing about the effects of trauma on dreams is too much! I am generally a last minute person, but this was overboard. I never want to see this mark. Ohh well, it's done & handed in.
This post sort of covers the bases over the last few days, sorry it's not exactly interesting, but at least we're all caught up!! Good night :)
PS. Has anyone seen "The Private Lives of Pippa Lee"? It's from 2009, & it has many well-known actors in it, including Blake Lively (Gossip Girl star, just watched an episode & it reminded me of this movie I want to see). I'll have to check it out this weekend :)
Here is the trailer, enjoy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R49sBmqrmAs
Why, hello there!
ReplyDeleteYour name has got to be the coolest I've ever heard! I love it!
So sorry to hear about your kitty. Glad the pics made you smile, though. They also cheer me up when I think about my Riley. My feline-girls are also great at cheering me up. Such shinanigans!
I really hate weight fluctuations, so frustrating! Your dinner sounds so good! (Atkins will be the death of me!) Nice job getting out of the roast dinner and cake-nasty!
I bet you'll get a better mark for that paper than you think.
I saw 'The Private Lives of Pippa Lee' and I loved it! Blake Lively has a shining career ahead of her. Lucky gal!
Great catching up, I missed you. Sleep tight, Night Owl. XXX.
"The Private Lives of Pippa Lee" was uneven, but I really do love Winona Ryder. I don't know if they meant to show craziness or just dependency.
ReplyDeleteSo you're from Canada? That's cool- I hear it gets REALLY cold up there! I think Seanna is such a pretty name! Great job with your intakes and getting out of eating roast beef & cake! I'm a last minute person as well- I try my hardest to get things done ahead of time but I'm usually writing papers and studying for tests the day before they're due! It's motivating to know you only have so many hours to get things done rather than days or weeks to do them.
ReplyDelete♥