Friday, November 5, 2010

04 : 128.6

Ariana: Perogies are heaven. Dough wrapped around potato (with cheese, butter, milk). Not exactly diet food, especially if you load on sour cream and bacon bits (which I do not). My Grandma makes the most incredible ones I have ever tasted. I could eat 30 of them, come to think of it, they'd be quite easy to purge too...not that I would purge her food, I would probably be damned to Hell for that!! Thanks for all your comments, girl, we're really similar :)

Day 3:
Nov 3 Dinner: nonfat grande Starbucks cappuccino (80), 1/2 pomegranate
           Snack: chai drink (40)

Nov 4 Breakfast: apple
           Lunch: 3 (only 3!!) perogies (200...I rounded up a lot just to be sure), 1/2 c. coleslaw (just made of  veggies)

Total Kcal (minus f&v): 320

6 glasses water, 1 glass diet coke, 20 min walk

1 comment:

  1. Great intake for the day! I need to be keeping my cals that low if my weight's ever going to come off :/. Hey, it's about the effort, right?! Of course it is!

    Those perogies sound really good! I LOVE potatoes (another food I indulge in that isn't good for me) and anything made with potatoes. I don't like sour cream or bacon bites though (or ranch, cheesecake, and things practically every other American DOES like!). I wonder if you could make those with sweet potatoes so they could serve as both a dinner and a desert? Mmmm...I might have to look up a recipe for those and try them out on my family- since they're morally obligated to eat everything I fix =)

    ReplyDelete