Thursday, November 25, 2010

Love and Other Drugs

125.8 lbs.

Just saw the movie "Love and Other Drugs" as mentioned above. It's adorable! Much more complex and dynamic than I thought it would be. There was a surprising amount of sex as well, my one friend covered her eyes during half of it, whispering "I never thought we were seeing a porno" haha I don't mind seeing Jake Gyllenhaal naked. It was really a reflection of our society, lots of meaningless sex & the business of pharmaceutical drugs. 

I recommend it!!

Todays Intake:
Breakfast: apple sauce (50), 7 almonds (49), tea
Lunch: orange (45), 1/2 green pepper (16), cheese string (60)
Dinner: tortilla wrap (190) with tomatoes (8), pepper (8), mustard (? around 0, I know it's not but nutritionally legalities say so), cheese (30)

Total kcal: 456

7 glasses water. 130 calories burned on treadmill, 70 burned on elliptical - 200 calories. 

Might I add that I am getting very deceptive. I swapped mayonnaise for mustard when making our wraps & when Grandmomma went to the living room to eat, I put the meat cut-ups in the fridge instead of on my wrap. And got out of dessert. And ate nothing as my friends munched on a HUGE bag of popcorn, M & M's and Fuzzy Peaches at the movie theatre. Just saying, I'm quite proud of myself.

Good night. And to the lovely Americans, I hope your Thanksgivings went well, I'm off to read all about them!!

2 comments:

  1. You should be proud of yourself! Sometimes you have to be a little sneaky ^^. And it's times like Thanksgiving I wish I were Canadian...or living in the UK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe, sly! I'm glad it was good- movie tickets are so freaking expensive currently, it's totally irritating. I had to pay 15 dollars to see one film, just because it was in 3D. LAME! And snacks at the movies are just as silly and frivolous as Thanksgiving dinner here in the states- just another reason to gorge onesself. Nice job today :D

    xo
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete