Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thanks

Thanks for the advice Almost Skinny & Ariana it was very clever & sincere.

I didn't end up mentioning the problem since the counsellor talked for about 40 mins of our time, & me for only 5 mins. Haha not exactly what I thought therapy was about. Ohh well, that was my last session with him.

My regular counsellor has returned so if I am still bingeing when I have my session with her then I may ask for help, without releasing all the details. Hopefully I won't have to talk about it since I am determined to stop this bingeing pronto & successfully restrict once again!!

2 comments:

  1. I personaly love it when the other person does all the talking- there's less time to focus on my and my life! I'm glad you session went well though! You can stop this binging- I know you can! You, myself, and tons of others deal with that all the time! I think the most important thing to prevent binges (that I have found works for me) is to never let myself get really hungry and never let myself get bored! Easier said then done, right? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Im new to following your blog and i luv it!! Im glad your session went well =) Also Im new on blogger and looking for supporter as we know what the real world is like!! My blog appears to be a healthy person but as my blogs progress you will see its just a cover up(so family think im doing great)for what i really am!! I am not thin im actually according to my BMI just overweight,I have had 4 years of immaculate and then fat its time to become the faded person i want to be!!

    ReplyDelete