Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pub Crawl

Hi Tali. Thanks for following!!

The pub crawl was so much fun! Six of my friends came over to get ready and we looked so good! We were decently buzzed when we left for the pub crawl (I was a retro 60s girl by the way, haha, at first I was going by "Fat Twiggy")

We stayed most of the night at the same bar from the other night. Again, there were lots of people from my hometown there (and can I say, that the boys from my graduation class have definitely grown up!! woah). That guy I made out with the night before was there. I know I shouldn't have danced with him again, but you have to see this guy...ahh...so hard to resist (like chocolate). He had been dancing with two girls, then he saw me and we started dancing, he left the two girls in the dust. I feel bad, but I didn't notice them at the time, my friend said they gave me the bitchiest looks...oops. Those girls should know we were all getting played by this guy and just admit it. Haha, the one went home with him.

The last two nights my close guy friends have been sharing there troubles with their girlfriends with me, I mean, I feel like a therapist with how much they're telling me. It's nice having amazing guy friends, especially since I didn't really have any a few years before, the fact that they respect me enough to tell me things, and that they know I won't tell the girls they're talking about. The thing is that I'm friend with their girlfriends, though, so it puts me in a very awkward position. I'm not going to tell their girlfriends, but now there are things I know and questions I can't answer when I talk to the girls. It's just a funny place to be in.

Now that Halloween is done with, I'm throwing out the candy and chocolate, and putting the "fat-suit" costume away. It's time to get THIN. Tomorrow is the beginning of a new month that is going to be successful. November seems like such a pure month to me. Honestly, November seems to be the time when I get sad all over again, but atleast my writing becomes much better so this blog would be enjoyable for you all!! I don't feel a sadness looming in the distance anyway, I feel much stronger and a lot happier than the years before. I'm not going to expect sadness, I'll just take life as it is.

Good luck starting your November!!

No comments:

Post a Comment