Surprise, I made it to the gym today! What an accomplishment. I walked to school half way, then all the way back (30 mins total), then at the gym I was on the treadmill for 15 mins (burned 125 calories, I haven't ran for awhile so it will be like restarting at my slow pace), and did 10 mins of weights. I will have had 8 glasses of water by the end of the day too.
BF 1: apple
BF 2: nutrigrain bar
L 1: 1 c spinach & 3 strawberries
L 2: 1/8 c nuts, 1/8 c yogurt covered raisins
Su: 1/2 piece lasagna (I never realized how fattening lasagna is! I mean, it makes sense with all the CHEESE & meat & CHEESE & noodles & CHEESE, good thing I only had a small piece), salad (1 1/2 c spinach & 1/2 small tomato), 1/4 piece zucchini cake, a mini Kit Kat bar (good thing it was small)
Sn 1: 1/4 c yogurt covered raisins, 5 pieces candy corn, 6 crackers with a table spoon of honey & mozzarella cheese
Total Kcal: 1226
Total Fat: 43.5 g
Woah on the "Total Fat." I did really well until supper (minus the fat from the nuts). And good thing I only had small pieces of lasagna and cake. Not too bad today I guess.
As I was walking to the gym I ran into one of my friends. She is the thinnest friend I have, and she was eating a hamburger! How does she do it? Is that metabolically possible.
Yesterday I read a blog I had about a year and a half ago. It was when I would only eat about 200-400 calories a day. I felt like I was reading someone else's experience. Yet everything was so familiar, I could feel the despair and hunger and angst like those days were these ones. I wanted to smack that person I used to be, yet be her at the same time. Back when I had control. I've learned lots since then, enough to make it possible to reach my goal weight. I want to prove it to my old self and to this self that I can do it. That I can be thin.
No comments:
Post a Comment