Hi! It is now Tuesday, the day after the Canadian Thanksgiving. It was a great weekend for seeing friends and family, and of course a break from school. The wedding was absolutely wonderful, and it was such an honour to be invited :)
I finally got to weigh myself. I expected after a month of bingeing to be 130-135 at least. Nope. 127.4 lbs. It makes no sense. I am not trusting that scale. But I'll go with it and compare my next weights to that. I left it at home because I didn't want to haul it back to the city with my ride of two guys. They wouldn't understand. I'll bring it back next weekend.
I am getting back on track. Only letting myself eat veggies, fruit, whole wheat cereal, milk, yogurt, nuts, whole wheat crackers, w.w. pasta, w.w. rice, and whatever my grandmomma cooks for supper (load up on the salad). Calories between 1000-1500 (I know, I changed it again), 8 glasses of water, 90+ mins exercise per week (until midterms are over, then will increase that amount), and get as much sleep as possible.
This is easy! This is a healthy balanced month. That is a load of calories. I really shouldn't be messing up at this stage. Here I go. I will be THIN, THIN, THIN.
No comments:
Post a Comment