Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Write Off Days

Uggh the last two days.

Yesterday I started off alright. I had 2 egg whites (30), bit of salsa (5), a piece of bread with a bit of margarine (bad but only 100 in total), and a cup of low calorie juice (40 only!). Then for lunch I had an apple and nutrigrain bar.

Then my friend and I went to the mall. She bought some Double Hit popcorn (the Caramel alone is 220 cals and 7 g fat for 1 1/2 cups. I only had a cup at the most, thank god). Then we went out for my friend's bday and I had a slice of pumpkin pie with whipped cream (300+ calories 15+ g fat). Then for supper I had the most delicious porkchop I've ever had (thanks Grandmomma) with salad, a couple bites of potato, and some carrots. I seriously don't know how to count my supper calories. When describing how she made the carrots, my Grandmomma said she put in sugar, mint and BUTTER. No wonder they tasted so good! ahh. Then I got the "I messed up so fuck it" attitude and had like 18 crackers, some with cheese and some with honey. Some chocolate chips. Some tortilla chips. A handful of cereal. Carbs! This is awful!! I'm supposed to be healthy and in control and here I am stuffing my face. At least I shopped for 4 hours, walking around (not much exercise but enough). And I felt so dehydrated from my lack of water. I grow really dependent when I start drinking 8 glasses a day.

P.S. I can't do eggs in the morning, they make me sick! I was so excited when I found out egg whites are only 15 calories each but I'll have to have them for lunch or dinner I guess.

Today I had cereal with strawberries and milk for breakfast (246), then throughout my 3 hour break I had carrots, nuts and yogurt covered raisins, a nutrigrain bar, applesauce, and there was a fundraiser so I bought a cupcake (UGH) for a friend and eye. Chocolate. Icing. Candy corn. Chocolate again. The works. For supper I had like 3 times the lasagna I had the other day (I still feel stuffed and that was 5 hours ago!) It's probably equivalent to the serving most people have or maybe a little more!! And some carrots, a couple slices of cheese, and some nuts. This is gross. All of this food could have lasted me a week and I devoured it within 24 hours. Not good. And the wedding is this weekend. And I'm going for supper tomorrow with a friend. I'll just get an appetizer or something small. (otherwise it's like 3 servings of creamy salad, 5 servings of pasta, and a loaf of bread. I swear. That's East Side Mario's in a summary)

Tomorrow I will have control. It's not even difficult yet (1100-1400 calories is loads of food! Common I've done 200 and have been fine!). I can do this. It will be easy.

I will get back on track!!

No comments:

Post a Comment