Monday, October 25, 2010

0.0 : 128.0

I binged today. That weight is from the morning.

Uggh.

First of all :

Day 3:
Oct 23 Supper was 1/4 green pepper, 1/4 red pepper, carrots, cracked pepper sauce (75)
            then cup skim milk (90)
Oct 24 BK was black coffee, pear (80)
            L was celery, carrots, mustard (90)
               then my Grandma whipped out a cake with layers of literally frozen yogurt (345)

Total Kcal - 680
Total Kcal minus fruits & veggies - 505

I guess from there I just unravelled. I tried to stop it. I did homework for a couple hours before getting up, then did the dishes, while watching a bit of this show "For the Love of Nancy," looked around blogger. Then I binged.

Since I only have healthy food around here, my binge was pretty much soup (150), carrots & celery with lots of mustard (90) - which I would have had for supper anyway. Then I had a small bagel (265) with low cal low fat margarine (50, oh no), granola with honey (150), two granola bars (260), a coke zero, a thing of Tic Tacs. But then I remembered some cookies my grandma had given to me and hell broke loose and I ate maybe 400 cals of them with a glass of skim milk (90). I don't want to count how much that is. I guess it's not a horrible binge, I mean the numbers may be high but I got my nutrients in.

I really wanted some chocolate chip cookies from my grandma's kitchen upstairs, or chocolate from her cupboard, or donuts from the freezer, but got it in my head that it's stealing (even though my grandma would love me to have them). I only took donuts once on a binge, and that was when she told me I could. I would feel so guilty about it otherwise, for her and for my caloric intake.

I wrote an essay this weekend. Fun. Now that my first set of midterms are over & this essay is almost ready to be handed in, I'm going to start having an exciting life again :) Then you lovelies will have something interesting to read about. Have a great week!!

3 comments:

  1. As far as binges go it could have been worse. Good on you for avoiding all the food upstairs! You have the power to undo it, you can restrict tomorrow and get some exercise it- you can do it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not bad binge wise!! Probly a great way to kick start your metabolism for the next few days and stop cravings because as you said you have your nutrients!

    Anyway stay strong, xx Claude

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weekends always leads me to bige, mo matter what I try to do! At least you didn't get into all the other cookies, chocolate, or donuts or that binge would've really added up in cals! You had the willpower to say "no" to the other stuff and you can definitely fix it (grandmother's are notoriously evil for stashing the sweets!)=)

    ReplyDelete