Let's just say, I have two midterms tomorrow & have lived off of caffeine today (one monster & one coffee, nothing compared to my average of 6 cups during summer). I am so stressed and doubt I'll get any sleep tonight :s
My intake was good for today. I only walked 20 minutes though, and sat in the library for a good 7 hours straight after class, and a bit before too. I had 4 glasses of water so far, probably have a couple more.
Breakfast: 1/3 serving of red river cereal
Lunch: apple sauce, 1/4 cup nuts, Monster energy drink, apple, nutrigrain bar, Tim Horton's coffee (large with one milk)
Supper: tortilla, 1 tbsp peanut butter, 1/2 cup strawberries
Snack: bed time milk, and finish those horrible chocolate chips as I stress about schoooll!!
Total Kcal: 1190
Total Fat: 25 g
Good day. Now I just hope I can learn and memorize like no other. I've been focusing so much on my one subject for tomorrow that I've barely studied for the other. Good thing I've made a good study buddy, as my other friends are not studying and going to the bar during midterms!!
No comments:
Post a Comment