Thanks for the comments! Too bad I didn't read them in the morning, I went grocery shopping today with a friend, and instead of just picking up fruits and vegetables, I got some dairy and grain and protein aka cheese and tiny bagels, not to mention peanut butter (I hadn't even bought it this school year yet). Ahh. Not good. But if I have control and eat it in small amounts to stay under my calorie limits I will be fine.
Today I finally made it to the gym! And for an an hour and a half!! I burned 190 cals on the treadmill, then 100 on the stair stepper, did some weights, and most of the time was an ab workout. My gym buddy and I will be going every monday, wednesday, friday, and she is such a good person to go with. She showed me her ab routine and arm toning routine. She's slim too, about 10 pounds less than me and about my height. We usually have lunch together too those days, just the way our schedule works out, and she eats healthy too. It's great to have someone like that around, not to mention the most important part, that she's a genuine and understanding person.
That binge the other day made me gain a couple pounds, as you can see. I'll blog again once I'm out of the 130 rut and with the promise of exercise that should be soon! Good luck girls!!
You can do it- it's all about portion control!
ReplyDeleteNice work getting the exercise in :) Keep it up! xxx
An hour an a half at the gym is awesome! I haven't stayed that long in ages...I do need to up the cardio a lot more but school & homework has got me busy :(. I hope to be your weight by the end of November!
ReplyDeleteIt's great you have a good friend to go with! Exercising with someone else always makes the time go my faster and makes it more enjoyable. You're going to have killer abs in no time!
♥